Comprehensive Assistance For Intellectual Property Law
Whether you own a business, are an individual scientist or are an inventor or a member of another organization, protecting and preserving your intellectual property can be a challenge. Without the help of a knowledgeable intellectual property attorney, you may face expensive and time-consuming legal struggles. Boudwin Intellectual Property Law, LLC, helps clients in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and around the world manage and protect their legal intellectual property, including patents, trademarks, copyrights and more.
The attorneys at our Swedesboro law firm have decades of combined experience with intellectual property, patent and copyright law. You can talk to one of the highly professional and knowledgeable attorneys at our Swedesboro office to learn how we can help you. Call us now at 856-975-6241 to schedule your first meeting.
Guidance With A Wide Variety Of Intellectual Property Services
Our attorneys work closely with clients to understand their goals and potential legal problems. This close relationship allows us to prevent legal problems for clients, save them money and maximize the value of their intellectual property. Our lawyers will use their decades of experience to create a personalized and efficient legal strategy for your unique situation.
Here are just a few of the legal matters that we assist clients with:
- Patent search: An in-depth patent search can help you avoid wasted time and assist you in deciding whether to move forward.
- Provisional patent applications: A provisional patent application is a placeholder that can serve as the basis of a nonprovisional patent.
- Nonprovisional patent application: A nonprovisional patent application can help you claim the invention in formal terms and allow the patent to be examined by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
- Nonprovisional design patent applications: These patents can help you protect the aesthetics and design of your invention.
- Patent prosecution services: Patent “prosecution” is the process of having a patent application reviewed by a patent examiner at the USPTO.
- Patent continuation services: Adding features or changes to a patent is a complex process. A continuation application will need to be filed to accomplish this goal.
- Trademarks: Our attorneys help clients apply for and take the appropriate measures to obtain a trademark.
- Trade secrets: Protecting trade secrets is an essential part of many businesses and industries. We give you insights into defending your trade secrets.
- Copyrights: Obtaining a copyright allows you to protect and license your original creative expression.
- Manufacturing: Our lawyers can help you capitalize, manufacture and sell your inventions.
- Licensing: Licensing your intellectual property allows you to let another party use your intellectual property for payment.
We are also knowledgeable litigators who can assist you in protecting and enforcing your intellectual property. We will work to obtain the best possible outcome for your intellectual property litigation matter.